Sunday, November 10, 2013

The TBR Triple Dog Dare is Here




Ready for one more, final round?

This year Dakota and I are hosting one final round of The TBR Dare, The TBR Triple Dog Dare.  This will be the final round, because, as evidenced in the classic scene above, there is no dare more advanced than the sinister triple dog dare.

The rules are simple: from January 1 to April 1, 2014, read only the books that are either in your to-be-read stack or on your reserve list at the public library.  (You are allowed to make whatever exceptions you need as long as you set them prior to January 1.)

Take advantage of this opportunity.  This may be your chance to finally read all those books you have always wanted to read.

To sign-up, please visit the TBR Triple Dog Dare page here.

Are you brave enough to take the dare?


Since I've been keeping something of a low-profile lately, we could use some help with publicity this year.  If you can place the button at the top right on your blog with a little link to the TBR Triple Dog Dare page, Dakota and I would appreciate it.  Thanks.




6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hurray! I just mentioned the dare in my Sunday Salon post :)

Sandy Nawrot said...

Hey, I'm always in for this one. Even though I only post once a week, I will make sure I mention this next weekend and post the button. (Love that button.)

Lisa said...

Hooray! I will definitely be signing on again (and trying not to stockpile too many ahead of time).

Jeane said...

I'm joining up again. I really do hope this isn't the last year of the TBR Dare! I would miss it.

Thomas at My Porch said...

I'm definitely in again this year. I will do an appropriate post in the near future. As usual I am thinking of ways to make it more painful on myself. I think I have come up with a good idea...

BookPlease said...

I'm joining up too - my first time!